A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ciezki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ciezki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciezki graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ciezki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciezki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Ciezki practice?
Dr. Mary Ciezki practices Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.