A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Patti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Patti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patti
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Patti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Patti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Patti MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Patti practice?
- Dr. Mary Patti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Patti practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.