Dr. Mary Ella Carter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 1st, 2016
A refreshing visit to a doctors office. Everything was in time

February 19th, 2015
Patient
Really nice doctor. I had a mole removed and didn't feel a thing!

November 26th, 2013
Dr. Carter was very knowledgable and presented all of my options as well as possible complications. Very sincere and my care was and has remained excellent. She has been very well trained in her speciality and makes the patient feel at ease.

October 11th, 2013
I came to Dr. Carter for Liposuction. I was by no means fat, but had gained considerable weight from some anti depressants another doctor had me taking. (I have since switched to a medication that doesn't make me gain weight) Dr. Carter was professional and really made me feel comfortable with my choice. Even throughout follow up appointments i was not uncomfortable bringing up concerns about post op activity. Her office staff is super friendly and when you call her office a real person answers as opposed to getting a message you listen to for five minutes first!! I will definitely be going back to Dr. Carter if I decide to get anything else done in the future!

September 11th, 2013
It's not about making money for Dr. Carter
Dr. Carter truly cares about her patient. I have been anxious and going back and forth about having a cosmetic procedure done. Dr. Carter did not push for the surgery. Actually she told me not to have the surgery if I'm not mentally ready for it. I had a couple of office visits and made numerous phone calls before I finally decided to do it. Dr. Carter and her staff have always been very patient and nice during the process. And most importantly, I absolutely loved my results! I'm so much more confident in the way my body looks now. I'm so happy I decided to have the surgery with Dr. Carter!

February 4th, 2013
Great doctor and beautiful office
Dr. Carter is so excellent at what she does. I can't be any more satisfied about the outcome after she operated on me. Her office is beautiful and the staff are super nice.

October 15th, 2012
excellent results
Dr. Carter handled my complicated reconstruction case in a professional caring manner. Dr. Carter didn't sugarcoat the procedure or expectations and her approach could be a little off putting but she was very caring and I appreciate her conservative approach to minimize infection. She is excellent and I would recommend Dr. Carter to anyone. She is busy and always on the run but she spends the time it takes with the patients and her office staff is excellent.The staff at Sibley (Surgery Center) was also top notch.