Dr. Mary Ellen Csuka MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016
Failure in providing healthcare service
Hello I would like to inform the people seeking information in regards to unqualified rheumatologist. I just had one appointment with this doctor, and I definitely know its was my last appointment. I didnt receive adequate healthcare service. She seemed like she could care less about my rheumatologic ailments. She had the nerve to tell me maybe what I'm going through is all in my head. Let me remind you before I saw her, multiple doctors diagnosed me with several rheumatologic diseases. She stated she don't agree with any of the diagnosis and told me she can't do anything for me. So she advised me too go to a psychotherapist, I assured her that what I'm going through is not in my head. To make a long story short she wasn't able to give me any type of resources of information nor other treatment options for my rheumatologic ailments. She's very unprofessional, rude, and down right disrespectful. If I had the option of giving her a 0 I would have gladly checked that option.

May 14th, 2013
Compassionate Professional
Dr. Csuka cared for my mother throughout her battle with scleroderma. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting her until the end of that battle. Throughout the past two years, my mother always spoke very highly of Dr. Csuka. She remained optimistic and involved from the begnning through the end. She even made time to speak with my father shortly after my mother had passed away. I can not describe well enough how much we appreciate all that she did for my mother, and for my family.

April 1st, 2013
Very good experience!
The Dr. took a lot of time, asked lots of questions, made me feel comfortable, & was very down to earth.

June 20th, 2009
Gruff. Very to the point. Made the patient feel like an idiot. didn't appear to hear anything the patient said.

February 2nd, 2017