A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Foti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Foti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Foti, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foti graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Foti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Grace Foti MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Foti practice?
- Dr. Mary Foti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Foti practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.