A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Heisler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisler graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heisler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heisler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Heisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Heisler practice?
Dr. Mary Heisler practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Heisler, Dr. Mamie Heisler, Dr. Mara Heisler, Dr. Mari Heisler, Dr. Maria Heisler, Dr. Mariah Heisler, Dr. Mariam Heisler, Dr. Marian Heisler