A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lawrence has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Lawrence MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Mary Lawrence has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lawrence practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Infectious Disease Doctors.