Dr. Mary Ellen Sweeney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ellen Sweeney?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ellen Sweeney?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 12th, 2012

Lab results

I had an appointment with Dr. Sweeney and had some labs done that day. She told me that she would get back with me the following week. I have been trying to get my lab results since Wednesday and all they can tell me is that they are still sitting on Dr. Sweeney's desk and that they cannot give me any information until she looks over them. Well when is that going to be???? I have high cholesterol (highest its been is 1500) and high triglycerides (highest is 22,000) so forgive me for stressing out over my labs. I was just in the hospital for two weeks with this and last year in ICU with Pancreatitis. If you say your going to call then you need to call.

August 16th, 2017