A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trunko
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trunko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trunko graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Trunko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko practice?
- Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Psychiatrists.