A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trunko
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trunko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trunko graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Trunko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko practice?
- Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Ellen Trunko practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Psychiatrists.