Dr. Mary Eschete Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mary Eschete?

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Knows nothing about Lyme disease. Dr. Eschete needs to confide in Dr. Forester to learn more about Lyme disease, so she may not misdiagnose the next patient that comes into her office with this disease .

Excellent Care

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I have been under Dr. Eschete's care for a little over 3 years. I was diagnosed with Hidradenitis when I was 19 and I am now 34. She is the ONLY doctor who has taken the time to figure out a course of treatment to keep my flare-ups to a minimum. She is always willing to listen to my medical concerns and always helps. She has kept me comfortable and has helped me restore faith in myself. She diagnosed me with type II diabetes and we now have it under control through weight loss, medication dietary changes and exercise. Overall she is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't imagine being under someone else's care. In my opinion, Dr. Eschete is an angel!

Posted on May 11th, 2016