A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ezell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ezell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ezell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ezell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Brookes Ezell MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Ezell practice?
- Dr. Mary Ezell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Ezell practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Radiologists.