A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Curtis is Good. Dr. Curtis has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Community Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curtis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Curtis practice?
Dr. Mary Curtis practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Curtis, Dr. Molly Curtis, Dr. Marlyn Curtis, Dr. Marybeth Curtis, Dr. Mimi Curtis, Dr. Marianne Curtis, Dr. Polly Curtis, Dr. Marisela Curtis