A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Harris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital F, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Frances Harris MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Harris practice?
- Dr. Mary Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Harris practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.