A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stephenson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Stephenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Frances Stephenson MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Mary Stephenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Stephenson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.