A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fabian, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary P Fabian DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Mary Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Fabian practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.