A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fabian, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary P Fabian DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Mary Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Fabian practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.