A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fabio is Excellent. Dr. Fabio has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fabio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fabio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Fabio practice?
Dr. Mary Fabio practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Fabio, Dr. Mamie Fabio, Dr. Mara Fabio, Dr. Mari Fabio, Dr. Maria Fabio, Dr. Mariah Fabio, Dr. Mariam Fabio, Dr. Marian Fabio