Oct 6th, 2015

I haven been going to Dr. Facciolo since I was 18, I am 32 now. She is easy to talk to, is blunt and is very easy going. As a nurse myself I know I am not an easy patient and Dr. Facciolo has been great! Her practice has the patient portal which I have been using a lot since trying to get pregnant. While Dr. Facciolo no longer does obstetrics she has been working with me to help try and conceive. Her and her staff at both the Bel Air and Towson office are courteous, helpful and prompt in answering questions and returning phone calls.

Shouldn't be practicing show details Shouldn't be practicing
May 29th, 2013

This woman is rude, closed minded and incompetent and shouldn't be practicing medicine. She wasn't able to diagnose a serious problem which another doctor was able to find immediately.

Mar 12th, 2013

I was experiencing heavy bleeding two weeks after the birth of my first child and asked to be seen by Dr, Facciolo. She refused. Afew hours later I was in the hospital hemorrhaging. She is not trustworthy and careless.

Nov 14th, 2012

I hadn't been to see a gyn in almost 20 years, but Dr Facciolo put me at ease and was not judgmental. She was very personable and made the experience so much more bearable. I will definitely see her again in one year, not twenty!

Best Ever show details Best Ever
Jul 15th, 2010

I had to move and still drive to see her except when I am pregnant.