Dr. Mary Faith Terkildsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Faith Terkildsen?

Horrible

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I went to see her for my annual pap. She seemed preoccupied as we were conversing about other medical conditions and at my age a pap isn't necessary. I told her I get one done every year anyway. During the visit, she did the exam, and when I got home, I read the after visit summary. SHE DID NOT PERFORM A PAP SMEAR! I called the office and was told she just did a routine exam and checked for vaginitis. I was furious! At no time did I tell her I did not want a pap smear. I do not care what the new guidelines are and as long as I am paying thru Insurance or out of pocket, IT IS MY RIGHT TO HAVE ONE! After I contacted and reported this to the office manager, I ended up going back, and her partner did the smear without charge. She did not have the decency to apologize for having to put me through the painful exam twice. She incompetent and unprofessional.

Bedside was very rushed and impersonal

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I had Dr. Terkildsen for prenatal care. I thought she was very good and answered questions well. However, after delivery(her partner delivered due to rotation schedule) while hospitalized for a longer recovery. Dr. T would come in at pre-dawn hours while I was asleep and barely stay to do her daily rounds. She never talked with my husband and even the nurses had to chase her down a few times (once she had even been in and out so fast she left the premises before the nurses knew what to do). She was juggling more than one hospital and a young family and I strongly felt the patients got short changed.

Posted on August 27th, 2010

She is awesome...I have never been this comfortable with any gyn in whole my life

Posted on June 14th, 2017