A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Faller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Faller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Faller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary S Faller MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Faller practice?
- Dr. Mary Faller has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Faller practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.