A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Farid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Farid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Farid, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farid graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Farid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Farid Fayek Farid DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Farid practice?
- Dr. Mary Farid has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Farid practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Gastroenterologists.