Learn more about Dr. Mary Farid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Farid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farid
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Farid, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farid graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Farid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Farid Fayek Farid DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Farid practice?
- Dr. Mary Farid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Farid practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Gastroenterologists.