A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Farrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Farrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Farrington, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrington graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Farrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Farrington MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Farrington practice?
- Dr. Mary Farrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Farrington practices Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists.