A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Farrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Farrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Farrington, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrington graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Farrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Farrington MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Farrington practice?
- Dr. Mary Farrington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Farrington practices Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists.