Overall Review

3.9

October 14th, 2016
Dr. Fatehi is the best doctor I ever had. I completely trust her with all of my needs. She helped me through a very difficult time, and I owe my life to her. She is the BEST!!

June 4th, 2015
After my initial appointment I have discovered it is difficult to get in touch with any representatives at Sunrise. I have worked in a call center and customer service roles in the past and was advised that in order to be professional and to encourage business, I should always first alert the party on the phone that I would need to transfer them and whether that was okay, then to also include my name (if not stated before when I first answered the call), title, and extension in case our call was disconnected. It’s also generally good business practice to notify the caller that you would need to place them on hold and to regularly check in with them during the hold period and estimate the time remaining. Both of these tactics I’ve noticed have not been adhered to with the employees at Sunrise I’ve interacted with. I usually get the impression when I call that they are impatient and overburdened, and then without warning I am transferred to either a phone number that is out of service, a voicemail inbox that I need to leave a message at (and do not receive return calls from), or to another department where that person usually informs me that they cannot assist me but then they transfer me to a phone number that is not connected usually as well. In addition to this, their office is pretty dirty and gross (someone needs a vacuum) but I've found that this is the norm in NYC (it's not all whitewashed and beautiful like in Texas or something you know? NYC has old buildings with tons of cockroaches). I had to wait over an hour to be seen, and the doctor left me for about a half hour or so during our appointment (I'm not sure why this was). It was so odd. Also-the appointment ended up costing me crazy amounts of money!

December 23rd, 2011
worst ever for 2011 the Secretary Jenifer!!! nightmare
terrible secretary ( name Jenifer)not function well, mass negative, lie, wrong information, no conform. wait time up to 3 hours!!! be careful.worst experience i ever been!!!!!

March 30th, 2011
Wonderful Woman & Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Fatehi after going through a partial molar pregnancy. The Doctors I was seeing prior to her (@the same facility) were not nearly as informative or caring as she was. Her secretary told me how good she was and it was an understatement. She may not know it but she has helped me get my life back on track and I am doing so much better now. I just want to thank her for listening and her advice and for taking me as a patient. God bless Dr. Fatehi, i hope you get your dreams in life.

August 2nd, 2010
most thorough GYN exam I ever had
Very bright (which is what you want in a physician) but she listens carefully and presents information in an understandable and reasonable way with patience and kindness. Although not an exam I look forward to, she is extremely gentle, yet very skillful and thorough. Fantastic combination! Very lucky to have found her.