A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Faw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Faw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faw
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Faw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Faw graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Faw MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Faw practice?
- Dr. Mary Faw has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Faw practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.