A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Faw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Faw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faw
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Faw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Faw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Faw graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Faw MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Faw practice?
- Dr. Mary Faw has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Faw practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Endocrinologists.