Dr. Mary Fedor MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Bronxville, NY

February 4th, 2014
Great care and short wait time
I went to Dr. Fedor after multiple doctor visits, misdiagnoses by several healthcare providers in the New York City area. Dr. Fedor took the time to thoroughly evaluate and diagnose my condition correctly in one visit. Her office is located in Westchester, half an hour drive from the city where I live and work. Once I arrived at her office as scheduled, I did not have to wait. I think the care that I received was well worth the drive. The promptness and friendly staff actually saved me a great deal of time considering the average wait time at other doctor offices in the city.

June 28th, 2012
The best there is
After struggling for years with a number of symptoms that many doctors were unable to solve or fix - I came by recommendation to Dr. Fedor. To say that she is an Allergist is such a shortsighted statement - she took a lot time to sit down and analyze and diagnose all of the symptoms, she was able to draw correlation with my symptoms that no other doctor could (or would even take the time). As a result, I am no longer constantly tired, I feel 1,000 times better - and everyone notices. I am able to play sports again, and even my migraines went away. I highly recommend that anyone with a set of symptoms (that seem complex as in my case) - have a visit and try Dr Fedor - she has literally saved my life

December 12th, 2010
Very thorough, concerned, intelligent and accurate. Glad to have finally found a doctor who gets to the bottom of it.

December 3rd, 2009
After being misdiagnosed by three other doctors, Dr. Fedor diagnosed me correctly on the first visit. Her staff was so helpful and friendly and managed to set me up with an appointment immediately.

June 9th, 2009
I Don't know what happened to the other people, But I had a much different experience. No problems, very friendly and will be going back again.

February 20th, 2009
Terrible
No bedside manner...terrible...

June 20th, 2008
Not a good experience with this doctor
She is rude