A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Feng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Feng, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Feng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Feng MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Feng practice?
- Dr. Mary Feng has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Feng practices Radiation Oncology near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Oncologists.