A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Feng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Feng, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Feng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Feng MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Feng practice?
- Dr. Mary Feng has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mary Feng practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.