A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Figueroa is Good. Dr. Figueroa has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Figueroa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Mary Figueroa practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Figueroa, Dr. Molly Figueroa, Dr. Marlyn Figueroa, Dr. Marybeth Figueroa, Dr. Mimi Figueroa, Dr. Marianne Figueroa, Dr. Polly Figueroa, Dr. Marisela Figueroa