A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Figueroa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Figueroa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Moghadam Figueroa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Mary Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Figueroa practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.