A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Finke is Excellent. Dr. Finke has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Finke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Finke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Finke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Finke practice?
Dr. Mary Finke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Finke, Dr. Molly Finke, Dr. Marlyn Finke, Dr. Marybeth Finke, Dr. Mimi Finke, Dr. Marianne Finke, Dr. Polly Finke, Dr. Marisela Finke