A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Finke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Finke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Finke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Finke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Finke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Angelina Finke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Finke practice?
- Dr. Mary Finke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Finke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.