Overall Review

3.8

September 24th, 2015
Dr. Fino is an outstanding physician. She is compassionate, personable and extremely knowledgeable in the field of reproductive endocrinology. Dr. Fino goes above and beyond for her patients. She is extremely thorough in the care that she provides, helps you make educated decisions and is always available to answer any questions. Dr. Fino was very understanding of the enormous stress that my husband and I experienced while trying to get pregnant and she was always attentive to our concerns. Dr. Fino is truly one-of-a-kind and I would highly recommend her to anyone dealing with fertility issues.

January 20th, 2015
Had Dr Fino been satisfied with relying on a radiology report vs reviewing films herself a very serious illness might not have been caught until much damage was done. Dr Fino spotted something unusual that had not been noticed by other specialists and gave me the option of exploratory surgery which led to a diagnosis that changed my life and ultimately enabled me to become a mother. I will always credit Dr Fino for her part in my well being and can't imagine how things would have turned out without her thoroughness and intelligence.