inactive

Mary M Fitzgibbon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 17th, 2015
pushed aside.
I went here for my very first appointment for my very first pregnancy. There are 3 doctor's at the practice, and you required to see all 3 through your pregnancy. When I got there they told me my doctor was out delivering a baby and would be back in 20 minutes... 1 hour later when I asked to see a different doctor they told me no one would see me and to be patient... When the doctor got there 1 hour 40 minutes late all he told me was that miscarriage was very high right now. I was 9 weeks already... And that he was too busy to do a thorough appt. I asked if I could at least do my blood test; and the nurse taking my blood seemed annoyed with me. I am switching Doctor's. I felt I was not respected and was not taken seriously.

May 3rd, 2013
Run
I would say run away from this doctor. She delivered my child many years ago and did not recognize several signs that she was too big to be delivered and forced the delivery and injured my daughter. Using the incorrect delivery tactics and then lying about it afterwards. My daughter was born because of your actions with no movement in her arm and we were left with $100,000.00 in medical bills and therapy. She is the worst doctor on the face of the earth and has no idea the pain she put a little girl through for the rest of her life. Never once did she talk with us about it and never said anything like opps sorry. oh but hey they did comp our office bill which was $800.00. Wonder why they did that? Because she knows she messed up. I hope one day she has to watch her kids go through all the pain and multiple surgeries she put mine through.

April 30th, 2013
I like Dr. Fitzgibbon. I've been going to her for 8 years and she is always welcoming and will listen to concerns. As far as her office staff, I think they are one of the worst group of ladies I've had to deal with. They are rude! As a result, I will not be going back to her. I'm sure there are capable doctors with pleasant office personnel.

April 1st, 2013
never makes time
I love her as a doctor, but I waited 3 months for my appt and got called into work so I called 6 hours before appt and asked if there is anyway I can squeeze in this week BC I am trying to have a baby. Girl wouldn't even look and said nope we are booking for June. Then I said I guess I'll have to find new doctor and all she said was so I'm talking you off for today???? Thanks for help........

August 6th, 2012
PattyV.
I would recommend Dr. Fitzgibbon to anyone she is a wonderful doctor. I'm always nerves when having to see a doctor she has such a great bed side matter that she puts you at ease. I've had many different doctors but by far she has been the best.

January 24th, 2012
Horrible experiance
Very upset with this doctor/office. Wait time to get into the room was fine. staff was nice but I waited 30 mins to see the doctor for my first visit. As I am waiting naked to see the doctor, after 30 mins the office manager comes in to tell me they won't take me because I refuse blood transfusions. That would have been fine if you hadn't had me waiting naked to see the doctor for 30 mins with a baby who is dying to get out of his car seat. The moment I told you I didn't accept blood transfusions you should have told me to go home. Why make me get naked and wait forever for no reason. Very very upset with this office and everyone is going to know about it.

January 10th, 2012
Patient experience
Dr. Fitzgibbons helped me with the birth of my first child and the fetal demise of my second. She is highly skilled diagnostically and good at urgent decision making. To describe her, she is always calm and always caring. She is unique in that she never makes you feel like you are just another patient. She always makes you feel that what you are going through is important and she is appreciative to be helping you through this time. She is sensitive to my concerns and always spends time to explain. Her partners are equally good. My whole family now sees her bc of my good experiences. She is highly respected by the nurses in the caring hospital and this is how I first came to select her as my physician. My Employer's insurance changed and her office does not take my insurance. My husband and I have decided that we will pay out of pocket versus choose another MD to assist us in the future with big life decisions and moments. Sometimes trust is more valuable.

January 6th, 2011
BEST Gyno I have EVER had!
Dr. Fitzgibbon is the epitome of professional. She is always smiling, always has a kind word, makes good recommendations and LISTENS really well. She ABSOLUTELY NEVER rushes out of the room. The one poor review must have been someone who caught her on an emergency day. She has never been anything but wonderful!

November 18th, 2010
Terrible doctor
Dr.fitzgibbon is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She is very rude, rushes through an office visit without answering any questions, and once she stepped out of the room after she briefly spoke to me, I thought she was coming back in and she never did! I like the other 2 doctors in this office but will never go there again because of her

October 22nd, 2010
Very caring. I never felt rushed during my appointment or just another patient. Gets to know you on a personal level. I recommend her to anyone that asks.

September 30th, 2009
Very caring! She takes time with me during my visit and listens. Very professional and personable!

March 25th, 2009
She is a very compassionate doctor willing to spend time with her patients.