A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fleischli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fleischli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fleischli, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischli graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Fleischli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center - Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Fleischli MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Fleischli practice?
- Dr. Mary Fleischli has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Fleischli practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.