A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fleischli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fleischli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischli
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fleischli, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischli graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Fleischli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center - Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Fleischli MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Fleischli practice?
- Dr. Mary Fleischli has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Fleischli practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.