A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Flood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Flood, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Rheumatic Fever
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary T Flood MD and PHD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Flood practice?
- Dr. Mary Flood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Flood practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.