A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Flood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Flood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Flood, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Rheumatic Fever
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary T Flood MD and PHD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Flood practice?
- Dr. Mary Flood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Flood practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Blauvelt, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.