Dr. Mary Theresa Flood MD and PHD is female, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Flood is Good. Dr. Flood has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Flood, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Bone marrow inflammation Osteomyelitis, and Hepatitis Laser Surgery Herpes Travel Medicine Lyme Disease Rheumatic Fever Epstein Barr Virus.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Flood practice?
Dr. Mary Flood practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Flood, Dr. Molly Flood, Dr. Marlyn Flood, Dr. Marybeth Flood, Dr. Mimi Flood, Dr. Marianne Flood, Dr. Polly Flood, Dr. Marisela Flood