A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Flowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Flowers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Alice Flowers MD is a female Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Flowers practice?
- Dr. Mary Flowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Flowers practices Nephrology near Carson, CA.
See Carson Nephrologists.