Dr. Mary Forman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Forman?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mary Forman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2009

- Very moody. - Told me that I didn't need to worry about a fever, because my body temperature was just naturally high. Well, yes. Because the two times I've been in, I've had bronchitis and an infected spider bite, so it makes sense that my temperature would have been elevated in those cases. That does not mean that I have a high temperature all the time. - When I went in with the aforementioned infected spider bite, we had the following conversation: "Did you go camping recently?" "No." "Are you SURE you didn't go camping recently?" "Yes, I'm sure." "You absolutely, positively have not been camping lately?" "I'm positive." Lady, I'm not an idiot. The fact that my name is not followed by "M.D." does not mean I can't accurately answer your question the first time. Although I appreciate your attempt at being thorough. I think. - Told my mom that she didn't need hormone replacement therapy; all women went through menopause and she was just going to have to deal with it. - When my mom went in with a sore throat, asked her if she'd spent the weekend yelling in loud bars. Followed that up with, "Are you SURE you didn't spend the weekend..." You get the idea. - She might be a great clinician, if you can get around her poor bedside manner, bad attitude, and unwillingness to listen, but when I'm not feeling well in the first place, I don't want to put up with someone's sarcasm and attitude. I found another doctor.

March 24th, 2009

Mary Forman is excellent

I appreciated Dr. Mary Forman for being a woman who understood my symptoms and could easily relate to my needs.

Birth Control