A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Francisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Francisco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Francisco, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francisco graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Francisco has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Francisco MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Francisco practice?
- Dr. Mary Francisco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Francisco practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Pediatric Specialists.