A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Franz is Excellent. Dr. Franz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Franz practice?
Dr. Mary Franz practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Family Physicians and Topeka Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Franz, Dr. Molly Franz, Dr. Marlyn Franz, Dr. Marybeth Franz, Dr. Mimi Franz, Dr. Marianne Franz, Dr. Polly Franz, Dr. Marisela Franz