A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Frates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Frates, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frates graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Frates MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Frates practice?
- Dr. Mary Frates has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mary Frates practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.