A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Frates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Frates is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frates
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frates Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Frates, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frates graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Frates MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Frates practice?
- Dr. Mary Frates has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Frates practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.