A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Frisella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Frisella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisella
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Frisella, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisella graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frisella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Frisella FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Frisella practice?
- Dr. Mary Frisella has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Frisella practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam, CT.
See Putnam Internists and Putnam Cardiologists.