Dr. Mary Frisella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Frisella?

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I don't think a better shoulder guy exists. I was in pretty bad shape due to the insurance company dragging their heels looking for a way out. This doc went in and did an excellent job with what I had left to work with. His answers are blunt and to the point. His staff is totally professional from the receptionist all the way up to the top. Even the nurses were kind understanding and a joy to look at . my visit today was spur of the moment and asked if I came in And just waited could I be seen as opposed to driving to St Louis tomorrow again. I went in and I was in and out in less than 45 min. Dr. Frusellia. I hope I spelled it correctly. Anywho the guy is a master Jedi in his field. thank you all for caring enough to see I got fixed.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

very easy to talk to,explains everything

Posted on January 6th, 2017