A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Froelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Froelich is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froelich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Froelich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Froelich graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Elizabeth Froelich MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Molly E. Froelich practice?
- Dr. Molly Froelich has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Froelich practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Psychiatrists.