A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gaspers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaspers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gaspers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Glas Gaspers MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Gaspers practice?
- Dr. Mary Gaspers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Gaspers practices Critical Care Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.