A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gaspers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaspers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gaspers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaspers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan