Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Peacehealth Medical Group Oregon
1200 Hilyard St
Suite 230
Eugene, OR 97401
458-205-6011
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Medical attention and care  |  show details
by sheila on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Mary Gabriele has given me excellent care, and has always been very attentive. I have been more than satisfied with her bedside manner, her medical directions and follow up procedures. She takes time to answer all my questions, and makes sure I understand her medical directions. She goes out of her way to provide me with the best patient care. I have never had better care in my past. Her staff is also prompt, courteous and made me feel very comfortable.

|  Tried to refuse meds for a chronic disease......  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2013

Tried to Refuse my Crohn's medication, (Asocol, not some kind of controlled substance or anything of the sort btw!) as punishment/ "incentive" for not following up with a referral to another Dr.! Had to explain how that would be patient neglect, ( if not Abuse!) ! Extremely unprofessional. Struck me as having a bit of a classic Dr. thinks there God, issue.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jackie Shuert Richardson on Feb 14th, 2013

I really like Dr. Gabriele, I have had 3 appointments with her over the last two and a half years. I usually come with a laundry list of issues, each time she has been polite and listened and worked through each item. She does keep me on my toes with T4 testing (I had my Thyroid removed) and with my annual lady exams. I find her very kind, funny and smart. I feel like I am in good hands under her care!

|  Argumentative and rude doctor  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

My previous dr diagnosed and treated me for vertigo for almost 20 years now. When he moved onto admin at PH i was forced to pick a new dr. I got dr gabriele. When I needed my Rx refilled I had to see her for an office visit. She obviously hadn't read my file. Asked me questions and then didn't believe my answers which she argued with me. She also insisted that I have additional blood work done in order to get my Rx. She was the rudest most insulting dr I have ever seen.

|  Worst doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

I have bad nerve damage im in pain 24/7 & every time i saw her she would ask the same questions & wouldnt listen to anything i had to say it took her 6 months to relize i didnt have feelin in my feet

|  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

My dr left and I was referred to Dr Gabrielle. I have seen her several times hoping my first impression was wrong, but alas I was right with my first impression. She seems to be lacking in knowledge and looks them up on the computer for an answer. Her checkup didn't even consist of checking heart or lungs. Just asked how I felt and wrote a prescription and she was gone. Will be finding a new doc.