Dr. Mary Gallenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Gallenberg?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Mary Gallenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 4th, 2014

discouraged

My first visit left me without answers to my questions. I was rushed in and out and my husband was told not to come in with me. I was in and out in 10 minutes and did not have results to test. Was told to call later for my results. I have never had such and incomplete exam as this one.

February 27th, 2013

Negligent. Terrible bedside manner.

This Dr. does not uphold the Mayo Clinic Standard. She does not put the patient 1st. She lies to protect her own negligence. Do not put your care in her hands.

August 4th, 2008

Outstanding Medical Oncologist

I have been under Dr. Gallenberg's care for over four years and remain cancer-free. Dr. Gallenberg has been both caring and honest in all her interactions with me. During our appointments, I never feel rushed. Typically I have a lot of questions and she patiently answers each one. If something comes up between appointments, Dr. Gallenberg is very prompt at returning my call. I couldn't ask for a better oncologist.