A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Gardner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Mary Gardner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.