A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Garnepudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Garnepudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garnepudi graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Garnepudi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garnepudi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Garnepudi practice?
Dr. Mary Garnepudi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Cleveland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Devine, TX.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.