A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Garnepudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Garnepudi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garnepudi graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garnepudi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jemmibai Garnepudi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Garnepudi practice?
- Dr. Mary Garnepudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Garnepudi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TX.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.