Dr. Mary Garza MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Committed to her Patients. Kind, helpful and engaged.
Dr. Garza has been the primary pediatrician for both of my children. I'd recommend the Maryland Pediatric Group as a whole to anyone -- pretty sure we've met with just about every doctor there -- but Dr. Garza is a gem. My 5yo is in great health and she is funny and engaging with him. My daughter is 1yo and is currently being evaluated for a chronic illness. From the day she was born Dr. Garza was there helping me advocate for her after she was whisked away to the NICU. She came to the hospital, after hours, to help me expedite my daughter's treatment and release (she didn't need to be there but no one would take the time to discharge her, let me nurse her, etc). She called me at home in the days following to check in on us. I could hear her kids in the background--she called me off the clock on family time just to make sure we were ok. Fast forward almost 2 years and again Dr. Garza is in my corner trying to find the root cause of my daughter's pain and other symptoms. She's consulted her colleagues at MPG, she's ordered blood work, x-rays, urinalysis. She personally called me with the results of each one. She got me a referral to the best pediatric rheumatologist in the state and is working in tandem with him to land on a diagnosis. She's never told me I'm overreacting, that my daughter is fine, that it will resolve on it's own. When I told her that what we were experiencing was abnormal she believed me and immediately sought to help. I couldn't ask for anything more.

August 18th, 2015