A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gasal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gasal, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gasal, MD, NP is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasal graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gasal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Gasal MD and NP is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Gasal practice?
- Dr. Mary Gasal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Gasal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.