Dr. Mary Gasal MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 4 reviews

October 30th, 2016
Mrs.
She spent such quality time with me and did not make me feel like she was rushing. Love her! She's very personable and funny too!

September 12th, 2011
Finally a doctor that cares
Dr. Gasal spent nearly 2 hours with me from the time I walked in her office until I left. She spent her time explaining in detail the answers to my concerns and educating me on my symptoms. She is thoughtful, considerate and very up to speed with her profession. I was elated with hope when I left her office and highly recommend her to anyone that needs a real person to care for them.

February 14th, 2009
Dr. Gasal is wonderful
Dr. Gasal has cared for me (and now my daughter) for almost 18 years. She has seen me through one pregnancy, multiple regular checkups and even a cancer scare that she jumped on. Somehow she manages to make patients feel very special and cared about; I know I always do. Our family considers her a blessing and we kindly give her our highest recommendation.

January 27th, 2009
The BEST Gynecologist I've ever had take care of me.
Dr. Gasal is professional, kind and amazingly accurate. When you walk into her office you always hear her laugh (which is something I never heard at any other Doc. office before). She always makes me feel at ease, she has vast knowledge of her profession and she never asks you to take un-needed tests.She would be my first pick for an obstetrician If she still practiced it.I highly recommend her and completely trust her to take good care of me.