A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gavin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavin graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gavin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Gavin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary Gavin practice?
- Dr. Mary Gavin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gavin practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.