A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gavin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavin graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gavin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gavin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary Gavin practice?
Dr. Mary Gavin practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.