Learn more about Dr. Mary Gellerstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gellerstedt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gellerstedt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gellerstedt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gellerstedt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellerstedt graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gellerstedt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Gellerstedt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Gellerstedt practice?
- Dr. Mary Gellerstedt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gellerstedt practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Pediatricians and Bangor Neurologists.