A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gellerstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gellerstedt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gellerstedt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellerstedt graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gellerstedt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Gellerstedt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Gellerstedt practice?
- Dr. Mary Gellerstedt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gellerstedt practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Pediatricians and Bangor Neurologists.