A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gemignani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gemignani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gemignani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gemignani graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gemignani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Gemignani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Gemignani practice?
- Dr. Mary Gemignani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gemignani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Oncologists.